Chart temps seen crazy :( 9 dpo

jleden48

Reaction score
So I'm 9 dpo today. I tested just for the heck of it and negative. 7 dpo I had a dip and some light spotting after BD with my hubby that day. My bbs started feeling sore. 8 dpo no spotting after BD but my bbs are more sore and when I took my bra off they hurt. Felt a little crampy last night too. I've had an increase in cm the last two days. But then a huge dip this morning below coverline again :( Thoughts? It seems like my temps are dipping too much.

BBC959D5-E6AA-4EC1-AF79-0F52D74C36B1.png

Last edited:
Hey jleden! There’s a good amount of reasons why your bbt could be low. Could be nothing, too! How long is your luteal phase and have you ever noticed spotting during your luteal phase before?

Hey jleden! There’s a good amount of reasons why your bbt could be low. Could be nothing, too! How long is your luteal phase and have you ever noticed spotting during your luteal phase before?
Hey! So normally my LP is 14 days. I have never spotted during my LP unless my period was due that same day. Ie period is due and we BD and it kind of gets things moving. But since that spotting I haven't had any other spotting.

One thing to note...6 dpo we were on vacation and the hotel room was freezing all night so I'm not sure if that affected anything for my 7 dpo temp. I turned up the air the next night and as I said temp on 8 dpo was back up. Anyway, came home evening of 8 dpo and slept in our bed normal temp etc... And today at 9 dpo temp dived to below the coverline. I've been having an increase in cm since yesterday (including some ewcm today at 9 dpo). My bbs are sore... It started slightly 7 dpo and they are gradually getting more sore. I had some weird cramps yesterday evening and this morning. Kind of like pressure vs painful cramps. It seems really early for AF.

I did take a test today because I'm dumb and love disappointment and it was negative. So it made me extra bummed with the temp drop and negative etc... Ugh.

The hotel room temp being colder than your usual temp at home could have definitely had an impact on your bbt, as well as changes in your sleeping pattern and any stressors that came along with being on vacation. Your symptoms do sound very promising, btw. A single temp drop below cover line isn’t much to worry about but I know that’s easier said than done! I’m hoping that your temps go back up tomorrow! As for the increase in CM it could mean AF is on her way or you’re in fact pregnant. I had an increase in CM last cycle and AF showed, but I also had the same when I became pregnant with my son :shrug:. Best of luck to you, let me know what happens!! Baby dust to you :dust:

The hotel room temp being colder than your usual temp at home could have definitely had an impact on your bbt, as well as changes in your sleeping pattern and any stressors that came along with being on vacation. Your symptoms do sound very promising, btw. A single temp drop below cover line isn’t much to worry about but I know that’s easier said than done! I’m hoping that your temps go back up tomorrow! As for the increase in CM it could mean AF is on her way or you’re in fact pregnant. I had an increase in CM last cycle and AF showed, but I also had the same when I became pregnant with my son :shrug:. Best of luck to you, let me know what happens!! Baby dust to you :dust:

So today my temp went up to 98.20 so a big jump back up. Did a test and still a bfn. 10 dpo today. I need to be patient I guess. Since 7 dpo my bbs have been sore. I guess that's why I thought I would get a bfp by now. I know implantation dips are sort of meh whether they are real or not but if 9 dpo was implantation I probably wouldn't see a positive until later I'm guessing. Have a headache and woke up feeling nauseous and hungry but could just be because I was hungry?

How are things coming along? Anything new?

Today I’m 6dpo, but tbh, I’m looking forward to AF because I wasn’t TTC this cycle. My husband wasn’t careful like I had asked him to be and now I find myself in the TWW, sigh! My LP is 11-12 days, I’m hoping AF shows. Health wise I’m just not in the best place to get my BFP yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->