Charting after a loss

Lindyloo

mummy to 2 + twin angels
Reaction score
Hi

I decided yesterday to start doing my temps again from today and try and follow the SMEP because I know I can get pregnant but I am a little confused with by my cycle still.

Anyway, after taking my temp this morning, I noticed that it's elevated as if it was post OV... has anyone carried on temping past MC and found that their post OV temps have stayed the same as before or have they changed?

it's all so confusing but I get so frustrated with my body because of long cycles etc that I would be amazed if I have ovulated by cd19 but temp makes it look like I have!!!!... weird!

thanks x

not sure about temps but i'm having + OPK's cd6 lol how confusing

Lindy, where are you in your cycle? Have you had a period since your loss? Did you pick up temping in the middle of your cycle? Is today's temp the only temp you've taken this cycle? You can't tell anything from one temp. There are so many factors that play into a temp. If you tossed an turned or had too many blankets or the room was hot, you may see a higher temp than you are used to. Sometimes I get a high temp or 2 pre-ov and then they go back down to normal. My temps have stayed in the same range before and after both of my mcs. I would encourage you to keep temping each day until you can see a clear pattern.

If you haven't had a period since your loss, your temps may be all over the place due to hormones trying to adjust. I wouldn't worry too much about this. You can always post your chart in the chart stalker thread and have the ladies take a look and give you opinions.

Have you had an AF in between?

Here is my chart imediatly post m/c. You'll notice that the temperatures remained elevated and slowly fell before I was able to ovulate again. By the second Negative blood test, my temperatures were low which ment a low progesterone which was confirmed by the blood test showing a progesterone level <1.

It is possible (If you haven't had an AF yet) that your progesterone hasn't fallen to pre ovulation levels and your temperatures are staying high. Noticed any other fertile signs?

As you can see on my chart, I was having EWCM and a HSO cervical position when it showed I had ovulated.

In case you are wondering, this is after the loss at 5weeks 6 days.

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 3
Thank you.

I am CD20 Now following my first AF and I know I ovulated before my first AF but I've had none of he signs of ovulation this cycle so perhaps it's just an anovulatory cycle, but when I conceived the twins I didnt ovulate until CD28!.. I think I am way ahead of myself and will finish charting this month and then next (fx;d there wont me a next!) I can see more clearly what is going on.

Heart Tree, I have literally just started temping so it's not possible to say anything I know but compared to my old charts I've started in post O but with no signs of O it's all very confusing and frustrating. I'll just plod on and try to be more patient!

Thank you so much for your replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->