Charting and temping??

KS1977

Reaction score
Hi there,

Just out of curiosity, how many of you ladies actually chart and monitor your temps? Whether you use FF or other websites or just write it down, I am intigued to see how people find charting and if like me, you find yourself obsessing over other people's charts and compare it to your own, looking out for the similar signs etc.

I find I look on FF at the pregnancy ones (particularly the temps) lokking for signs that might say I have a BFP

Would love your input on this one ladies:flower:

xx

hey, im just about to buy bbt themomiter that comes with a chart but it says to star useing on 1st day of ur cycle so that should be next week im not sure whats normal or what to do ahhhh its soo frustrating i just started using clear blue ovulation test and done 7 but not had a positive 1 yet which is why im gona start monitoring my temp see what happens :/

hey, im just about to buy bbt themomiter that comes with a chart but it says to star useing on 1st day of ur cycle so that should be next week im not sure whats normal or what to do ahhhh its soo frustrating i just started using clear blue ovulation test and done 7 but not had a positive 1 yet which is why im gona start monitoring my temp see what happens :/

Hey there and welcome,

Yeah I have bought a thermometer and I have monitored temp all this month. This is the first month of doing it properly. I use fertility friend as it stores all your info for you so you don't lose it or have endless bits of paper flying everywhere. It's free for a month on a trial period. If you want to look on it click the link below. I think it's fantastic as it takes all your readings, OPKs, Cervical position info and works out when it thinks you ovulated etc. Have alook on it hun and see what you think. Good luck with the temping xx:flower:

www.fertilityfriend.com

Hope this helps x

MEEEEEEE !! today especially im 5dpo and got a temp drop :) and i have a yeast infection since 2dpo never had one in my life so im hopeful and was looking at all the charts on ff today ''comparing'' lmao :rofl: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->