Charting Assistance

justme00

Reaction score
Ok so I changed my ticker to show a 33 day cycle now since AF showed late. This is the first time I've really officially charted so I'm trying to get the hang of it. Has anyone else dealt with cycle changes? When do you usually BD then? With a 33 day cycle I must have had my ovulation days way off....

For an average person you would count 14 days back from cd33 and that would be an approximate O date.
If you want to know for certain you should try opks and BBT charting

I'm in the same boat you are. :witch:showed this morning 10 days late :hissy: I really thought I was preg but my blood test came back neg and then she flew in this morning. I normally have 29 day cycles to the T every month with O on cd12 or 13. Apparently I O'd cd25 this cycle :dohh:
Now I'm confused if I should go back to counting 29 days or what.

Good luck on getting your Christmas BFP!

I haven't had to deal with cycle changes yet, though it's looking like i will be O'ing late this time around, if I o...I should have o'ed today but my temps are still low...just waiting to see what happens.

So to answer your question....after you chart your temps for a few months you'll get a better idea of how long your LP is and when you O and you can just start BDing based upon when you O'ed from previous months...that's what we're doing. I knew I should be O'ing any day now so BD'ed last night and will continue to do so at least every 3 nights until after my chart shows I O'ed...though it will probably continue until AF shows up!

Hope that answers your question...tired today and brain a little slow and muddled....:blush:...probably like my reply! :rofl:

God its a nightmare isn't it, if AF shows tommorrow i'm already 2 days out, so we wouldve BD'ed too early when we BD'ed 3 days in a row, only the last one would've counted

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->