Charting BBT straight after MC???- WOHOOO CBFM says Peak fertility!!

Minimin

Reaction score
Hey Ladies,
I was wondering if anyone has continued charting their temp or using CBFM after they have MC. I miscarried at 4w6d on the 9th of Jan. Bleeding was a little heavier but was just like AF. Nothing since then. I have been BBT and using CBFM. The latter has hit Medium since it started asking me for sticks on CD9 (I am on CD17- and am normally PEAK fertility at this time) and my BBT doesnt show anything.
I guess what I am hoping is there is someone out there who has charted after a MC and I can compare my charts to them. I am wondering if I have OV'd at all this month.

CM is watery- when DH and I are :sex: we also have used the softcups so it is hard to monitor CM. I have had some twinges around my ovaries on both sides- more so on the right (with tube) on saturday. Other than that I dont have a clue :(

Thanks for taking the time to read and look forward to hearing and seeing your encouraging charts :hugs:

hey hunny yes im bbt charting from the day of my MC im now 3dpo and my chart is in link in my sig now u will see i usually ov at cd16 but this cycle it was cd19, i figured this is normal as body still getting back to normal and ur hcg has to have dropped totoally in order for u ovulate again so if its taking time to go down then ur ov will be late just like mine, many women find there first cycle is bit off after a MC but its normal huns xxx

Thanks Charliemarina! You have reassured me. I normally would be using my CBFM but thats off this month too :(
Fxd for you this month! Here's hoping you caught ms eggy! :wohoo:

i just saw ur chart huns and ur dip today looks promising but if ur saying ur still only getting a medium on ur CBFM id say its not ov, BUT it will come huns keep testing with opk if monitor is messed this month at least u can keep track of ur surge that way xxxx

Thanks Charliemarina- I thought about getting OPK's I guess I can pick some up tomorrow. Sucks as I spent a fortune on the CBFM and sticks and out of protest I dont want to get the OPK's. Silly as its just me suffering in the end LOL!

YAY for peak! Is that today? Me too! Test buddies!! Good old CBFM xx

Hi Minimim - Just wonderng what the CBFM is like to use? I have just got one and will start using in Feb ( providing we haven't been lucky this cycle ![-o< ).

Also have ordered soft cups - they're currently in the post office as I wasn't in to sign for them - so wondering how easy they are to use?

Any tips greatfully received!

hx

Tulip- yah!!:wohoo: buddies sounds good to me!!! Let the fun begin!

Hb1- CBFM is easy to use- I am a little complicated in that I had an ectopic in Sept and MC in Jan - but the months after I was ok- it has been spot on. Even this cycle - post MC it was high since CD9 (am CD18) and then this morning a PEAK!!! 1-2 days later than my normal cycle- but I guess expected with MC. I also BBT- do you? Only done one cycle so not very good :( I have used SC for one cycle- with BBT and CBFM and got my :bfp: in Dec cycle and then unfortunately a MC at 4w6d :cry:

SC are easy to use and I def recommend them. For Dec cycle I used around the time I got high and peaks on CBFM but this cycle- Jan which is post MC I am using them all the time. just PM me if you have problems babe! xxFXD and relax with them!

Tulip! Let me know how your doing lady!:hugs:

I am a bag of nerves paranoid that despite the massive amounts of LH coursing through my system, I won't OV. Crazy, I know. Will just be happier when I get my x-hairs. Will try using my mooncup next cycle I think. So that's: cbfm, opks, bbt, pre-seed and mooncup. Proper military operation, this getting preggers lark...

Enjoy tonights strumpage! Rest day for the old boy's swimmers for us!

I like your militant styleeeee- for this cycle we have had... drum rolls please.....
CBFM, Softcups, Preseed, BBT, CM monitoring and I wont even mention the diet and exercise changes. Having said that did have some vino with dinner and bottle open - so would it be bad to have a glass with dinner??! Ahhhhh more and more insane this ttc malarky!

Hell yeah, have the vino. Won't hurt the eggy - it won't be linked up to your blood for another 3 weeks! We're grabbing a keeeebab on the way home - chicken, despite briefly considering a doner. Ooh I'm such a martyr :rofl:

Tulip- yah!!:wohoo: buddies sounds good to me!!! Let the fun begin!

Hb1- CBFM is easy to use- I am a little complicated in that I had an ectopic in Sept and MC in Jan - but the months after I was ok- it has been spot on. Even this cycle - post MC it was high since CD9 (am CD18) and then this morning a PEAK!!! 1-2 days later than my normal cycle- but I guess expected with MC. I also BBT- do you? Only done one cycle so not very good :( I have used SC for one cycle- with BBT and CBFM and got my :bfp: in Dec cycle and then unfortunately a MC at 4w6d :cry:

SC are easy to use and I def recommend them. For Dec cycle I used around the time I got high and peaks on CBFM but this cycle- Jan which is post MC I am using them all the time. just PM me if you have problems babe! xxFXD and relax with them!

Tulip! Let me know how your doing lady!:hugs:

Thanks for the info Minimin :thumbup: I have only just started temping and keep forgetting - just remember by the time I'm in the shower :dohh: - I guess doing the FM will get me more in the habit!! Good luck on your BFP mission! hx

Tulip! I love your way of thinking!!:wine: The way I think about it- is I wont be drinking if I get my :bfp:

hb1- I also forgot to take mine at first- now slowly getting into the habit- I set the alarm for it which I do sometimes sleep through but I am tons better!

Good luck and here's to all our :bfp::hugs::hugs::wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->