Charting my decline into madness lol

Goingmental

Reaction score
well i've gone through my chart,checked my temps,looked at cm, wished on a star,touched wood blah blah you name it i've done it :wacko:
anyway i've worked out i ovulated on the 7th/8th dec on a 25/26 day cycle af due today or tomorrow so im 13dpo. tested this am and bfn!!
i'm just about proper cheesed off to the point im shouting at the test stick when they dont say what i want :haha:
so could anybody that charts please look at my charts and tell me what they think please because i dont trust myself anymore, my temps have been up and stayed up but im not sure anymore what im looking at? and any ladies got a late bfp? is there any hope?:hugs:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 7
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 2
hi hunni
im a bit like you od day 9, currently on day 18 but not a clue what my chart means anymore. have you tested today?xx

pooooo :( not very helpful i know but i know exactly hwo youre feeling, just wanted to send a super hug (((((((((HUGGGGGGG)))))))))))xx

Now i am freaking out. Sorry but tmi alert!! Went to the bathroom cos im still having weird pains and convinced af is coming and when i wiped there was what i can only describe as a blob of snot, sorry to be blunt, what the heck is it and what does it mean? Anybody please.......

OMG!!! You are going to think that I am a complete nutter but i went to the bathrm about 20 mins ago and feeling rather wet had a root around (sorry to be blunt) and i discovered something which i laughed at cos it looked EXACTLY like youve just described!! Interested to know what others think of your "snot" find! lol
xxx

Of course youre a nutter lol we all are xxx but its killing me to know what it is. At least im not alone and unless we both have some sort of snot related condition it must be a good sign xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->