Charting

kmonroe430

Pregnant- Timenster 2
Reaction score
So the other day I we on web md to see when it predicted my fertile day are this month, and it said my afs are so far apart I need to see a Dr because I may not be ovulating. I've recently started charting my afs, the times my OH and I dtd, and my ewcm. I've actually been thinking about going to the Dr about this though. Any thoughts? Advice?

How long are your cycles and when do you get your EWCM? I think you should be able to tell if it's likely you're ovulating from that. Sometimes women just have longer cycles, that's all! Mine used to be 35+ days. :)

I just got off my bcp in Sept. Oct was my first 'real' af. My most recent af was in dec. From Oct to dec it was 43 days. My ewcm came on thanksgiving. I'm hoping that my cycle will mirror last one so I can have some regularity...

If you've just recently come off the pill i wouldn't worry hun. My cycles bounced about all over for a fair few months after stopping the pill. Plus, it's a pain in the backside, but you can have regularly long cycles and still conceive. As long as you're ovulating you can get pregnant. Have you looked into charting with Fertility Friend and similar? If your cycles are still longer in a couple of months you could try charting your temps to see if you really are ovulating. You would only need to do a couple of months of that to reassure yourself that you are kicking out an egg each month. :)

I'll try fertility friend!I've heard of it but haven't looked into it.
I was really irregular before going on the bcp too... will that matter?

It won't matter as such and cycles can change after being on the pill and due to age too, so you might have regulated. The best thing you can do is to follow the "education" links on fertility friend and read/watch all the info. You will learn tons! :)

I'm taking the 'class' things that they have on fertility friend so I am hoping that will help too!!! :) Thanks so much for all of the info!!! :)

No problem. Glad to help! I'm here if you have any more questions, cause i've been doing FF for years. :)

I haven't been very faithful with it but I am doing the 20 day lessons on fertility friend. Thus far I am learning things I never knew!! :) :book: I always said I wasn't going to temp buuut I broke down and bought a basal thermometer! :) Hubby thinks I'm baby crazy but for once this isn't about wanting a baby. :wacko: I want to get to know my body and cycles.

My friend told me about this all natural herb called Vitex that is supposed to help regulate your cycles so they aren't so long and irregular. I am going to start taking them once my AF comes. I also bought some B complex too.

In other news my hubby and I went on vacation for New Years and dtd one night. The next day I found my EWCM! :happydance: Trying not to get my hopes up but if AF hasn't shown up in approx 2 1/2 weeks I am going to do a HTP. :) [-o<

Hope all is well with you! Just wanted to keep you updated! :) Thanks again for all your help!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->