Charts experts please

MissGossip

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

First month temping for me and soooo confused as to what is happening! I think I O'd CD 16 as got smiley face on cb opk and the negative the next day, however my temps didnt rise massively after it which worried me, and over the past couple of days they seem to have shot up, can someone shed some light for me please :) thanks xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 11
Based on both charts, it definitely looks like you O'ed on the CD16 (and it looks like FF agrees). You're post-O temps are at least above coverline, which is a good thing. I wouldn't be too worried about it at this point.

I'd say your chart looks great actually! They don't necessarily shoot up right away, they just should be above the cover line.

P.S. You can O the same day as +opk, the next day, or even the day after that [like me]...I'd say overall your chart looks good this month!

Thanks girls, I've been so worried, even had blood tests to check I'm defo ovulating, just waiting for results! I didn't understand why it's shot up all of a sudden, can feel af around the corner so will prob be out this month but has definitely been interesting to see what my chart is like :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->