Chat Room?

Crystaltears

Reaction score
Hiya. I'm just wondering if anyone knows where there's a good chat room that actually has people chatting in it? I'm desperate to talk to other women who'll understand what I'm going through in real time.

Anyways thanks a bunch.

I think that once you get too 100 posts on here, there is a chat room available for members to talk to each other in. I've been here a while, and still not at 100 posts, but then again I don't respond to much. I have seen people get to 100 posts in just a few days though. Hope that helps?

Let's see how many posts I will have after this one :haha::haha:
I didn't even know there was a chat area :thumbup:

Didn't even know that there was such a thing here. I prefer the board format, anyway. :)

There is no chatroom feature on the boards. There was, but not anymore :flower: x

ok, thank you :D we always "chat" on the board anyway :lol:

out of curiosity how come there isnt a chat room anymore?

I think that once you get too 100 posts on here, there is a chat room available for members to talk to each other in. I've been here a while, and still not at 100 posts, but then again I don't respond to much. I have seen people get to 100 posts in just a few days though. Hope that helps?

Not any more. It was deleted due to ongoing stuff, but one night some things got out of hand in there between a few members and SC posted a thread in announcements saying it would be closed until further notice. That was February 5th or thereabouts, so we don't have chat anymore. Can't really blame them tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->