• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Chatroom

loopylew

Reaction score
I can't access the chatroom, i used to be able to but now it says that it can't configure the language settings? or something like that?

Try again, and if you get problems, if u can post the exact message or take a screen shot of the error, then might help us work out the problem :)

Regards
Nath

The chatroom is down at the moment. Admin knows and is looking into it. SC is working on it but as you can imagine with an 8 week old baby and a full time job he is quite busy. I'm sure we will all be updated when it's back up and running!

nath is helpin fix it vickie :D( i assume )

LOL - Tarquel is our server guy. Between the two of us Im sure we'll fix it very soon LOL

Good to know for future reference :rofl:

I've just got in fine! :headspin:

yeh, we have done a little tweak which means people can get on, but will get kicked off every ten minutes (you just have to log on again). This is because we are STILL waiting for the licence file from the makers of the software (been waiting 5 days now for it).

I have been promised faithfully that I will have it for tomorrow (so fingers crossed).

.......*still waiting for a sugar cube*........

Lol, I'm fresh out of sugar..

But the chat works fine now! :dance:

Thanks guys

yay thanks for fixing the chatroom!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116