Cheap christmas bedding.

DCS

Reaction score
Can anyone suggest any? Cheap as possible. I bought a couple wintery themed sets last year but i seem to have misplaced them, so would like to replace them, But i have already over spent. Idealy, not made of that soft fabric where the duvet moves around and ends up in a ball at the end of the bed.

Thanks in advance.

I got one from studio this yr it was £10 for a double and is polycotton. I assume you're talking about polyester, I hate it too and always double check!

Thanks. Trying to avoid studio. They sent me some pencils with the wrong name on them, and i am still waiting on stuff i ordered months ago.
Found some in wilko, reduced, but they are polyester. I belive that is what it is. Hate that stuff. Ds has a set on his bed and i have to fix it a million times a night. I have only kept them for emergancies.

Will also check ebay. Thanks.

Amazon. Ive lost DDs toddler bedding so have got a set for £10.

Thanks. Trying to avoid studio. They sent me some pencils with the wrong name on them, and i am still waiting on stuff i ordered months ago.
Found some in wilko, reduced, but they are polyester. I belive that is what it is. Hate that stuff. Ds has a set on his bed and i have to fix it a million times a night. I have only kept them for emergancies.

I ordered stuff recently including Christmas cards (and the above bedding!!) only my Christmas lights have arrived :dohh:

Studio can be so hit and miss. I've never had a problem expect maybe waiting 2 weeks for delivery but my mum always has a problem. Waited over a month for a crayola tub!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->