Cheap Christmas Pyjamas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laucu

Reaction score
I just wanted to share with you all these fab pyjamas. I took a gamble and ordered some from China on eBay. They arrived today (took about 3 weeks) and they're pretty good! They appear to be Baby Gap, but there is no wash label inside so I presume that they are samples or haven't passed inspection for something minor. They are quite thin but I think that fir something your child will only wear a few times they are great value!

Here is the link: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221553776726

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 31
They are cute, how do the sizes measure up?
Alot of eBay clothes from china are apparently on the small side?

They look fab. Also curious to know how the sizes are. I have ordered a few bits for myself from ebay from like china and they are way small.

Did you combine postage or did you have to pay the postage twice? I'm going to order anyway I'm just being a Cheapskate and if there's a way to combine postage I'm going to take it :haha:

The kids haven't tried them on as they're a surprise but the sizing looks pretty accurate! Sadly I couldn't combine postage when I ordered but it was still a bargain - around £10 for two pairs.

That was the first thing I though of when I seen the listing - combining the postage ha ha! Your not the only cheapskate lol!
Might order some, but might go for a size up just to be safe as were still 2 months off Xmas and knowing my luck they won't fit!

i ordered ebay china pjs last year (not these exact ones) and ordered the size up. could have really done with going 2! they did fit but with not much room to spare

these are the ones i got
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NWT-Vaen...05&prg=10621&rk=3&rkt=6&sd=201046556564&rt=nc

What does the label at the neckline say? Just curious. I think Gap PJ's usually have the logo going around a white waistband on the pants, which it looks like those don't have. Unless that's just an American thing. They look more like Carter's style to me than Gap.

What does the label at the neckline say? Just curious. I think Gap PJ's usually have the logo going around a white waistband on the pants, which it looks like those don't have. Unless that's just an American thing. They look more like Carter's style to me than Gap.

The label at the neckline says Baby Gap but there are no wash labels, and no labels at all in the trousers.

Just a little update - the pjs have survived the wash! Not shrunk or gone funny!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"