Cheap ebay pockets

Rachel_C

Reaction score
Has anybody tried these cheap nappies I've found on ebay? They're from Hong Kong and they seem to go for £3.99 including postage! It sounds too good to be true.

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Baby-Purple-...s_LE?hash=item4147faeb9c&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

I haven't :nope:

For that price why not buy one to try? Are you on Maternity Leave yet...bet you're scouring the net for more if you are!!!!! :winkwink:

hey hun i havent seen them before but i did buy some similar from uk a teeny bit moe expensive but you get 2 boosters with them...will find the link........

sara

xxxxxxx

https://www.babyandbump.com/natural...us-lookalikes-cheap-e-bay-updated-review.html

the link is on this thread hun

sara

xxxxxxx

Thanks ladies, though you shouldn't be encouraging me!

I've not started maternity leave yet but I only work 12 hours a week so that leaves plenty of time for nappy hunting. My husband thinks it's a little too much time actually! I've told him I won't buy any more nappies but those two ebay types look worth trying... might have to tell hubby I ordered them ages ago. It's my money and what he doesn't know won't hurt him!

i have some like that from ebay i paid 70 for 18 of them mine are called coolababy and theyre ok nothing special and he needs changing more regularly in them...up to 2 hours is fine though
the only thing i find is its better to use 2 of the inserts with themthan 1

I did order one of the nappies in the link I posted and received it today (ordered on the 5th, arrived on the 14th, so not bad considering we've had two or three days of postal strikes here and it came from Hong Kong). Just wanted to let you know that it's exactly the same shape as the Naughty Baby ones and seems to be the same materials. The only differences are that it has poppers instead of velcro and only comes with one insert. Best thing is it was only £3.99 including postage and they have some nice colours. The green one I got is pretty luminous though!

buttonnose82 is going to start selling her own nappies, and they are fantastic. Really recommend them, though I'm not sure what she's pricing them at yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->