Cheap Holidays In UK??????

xxxjessxxx

MC 02/05/11. Hope for BFP
Reaction score
Hey ladies.

Me and OH have never been on a holiday together. I've never been abroad and not planning to yet anyway!

However I would love a cheap getaway, whether it's camping, coach holiday... anything!

I would LOVE some suggestions, recommendations, preferrably as cheap as possible!

well there are lots of options depending how where you want to go, and how much you want to spend.

cottages4you is good, can get some cheap things there, but really depends on what your idea of cheap is.

Thanks hun, well anything that I can budget within reason. But I'm happy with something as cheap as a camping trip or anything to be honest :)
I'll look at cottages4you now thanks :thumbup:

How much though? Camping can actually end up being a massive cost, because you have to buy the tent, sleeping bags, pots/pans, stove etc etc first, of course after that its mega cheap, unless you know someone you can borrow off?

Well we already have a tent and stuff, and could probably borrow anything else we may need - just don't know any camping holiday sites :dohh: That ideally have entertainment things around etc :) xx

if you want places with fercilities then try
https://www.campingandcaravanningclub.co.uk/ukcampsites/
think you have to join though which is 40.

pontins do camping places too i think.

thanks hunny :) I just mainly want to get somewhere which has entertainment too :) I'll take a look at your suggestions now :D xx

We're going to Park Dean again this year, some of their sites are great and have entertainment on. They've got quite a few all around the country. We got a deal of £319 in July for the Newquay, Cornwall one but we booked early not sure how much they are now though. They're always good to go to though xx

Do you really want to go camping when you're preggers? Rather you than me.

For a little more comfort a cheap option would be a caravan. If you look at privately owned caravans or smaller sites they tend to be cheaper, or have a look at special offers. If you avoid the school holidays you'll get a better deal.

The next level up would be a holiday cottage. They tend to be the next level up in price and comfort. Cottages 4 you is a good website, but often smaller firms have better deals. Also consider that some areas are cheaper than others - e.g. Dorset is very expensive, Scotland and Wales tend to be cheaper.

If you also look on gumtree they have ppl advertise their caravans for holiday let's xx

what about haven sites? some do camping with or without electricity...I know blue dolphin site that not far from me is a camping & caravan site, and you can use all their facilities like showers, swimming, resturants, entertainment. dont think it wouls cost much, worth having a look :)

thanks very much ladies, about to look at the options now :thumbup: f'xd I get somewhere xx

Park holidays are good with sites iver most the uk and you can pitch a tent at most.

We went to Cornwall with John Fowler last year in September, got a top of the range caravan and it cost £200 for the week! They have entertainment and facilities like pools are have parks in the southwest.

We went to butlins last month for 4days all inclusive upgraded room for £180 for both of us. For the amount of entertainment free onsite and the food options, it was fantastic. :D

Thanks very much for your help :)
The best deal I've seen is Haven, there's a park there only a train away, and for 37.00 for 5 nights camping. It says you get free entertainment passes with it and use of facilities. DOes anyone know exactly what this includes??? ...oh and what is awning?? :blush: xx

I dont know what awning is, but use of other facilities will be things like the swimming pool etc

facilities is arcades, swimming pools, entertainment etc........an awning is like a tent thing that attatches to a side of a campervan or caravan i think

Ahh right thanks :) :) as it asks whether you wish to book awning or something :)

This is an awning -

https://www.awnings.co.uk/caravan-awnings/

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back