Cheap sainsburys test - help

Bun87

Reaction score
I thought I could see something after testing so pulled test apart, does this invalidate results? I didn't get a pic before I pulled it apart but heres at about the ten minute mark.... I see something but I'll redo in the morning. Cycle day 40 no idea wtf is going on!

20201220_192433.jpg

I thought I could see something after testing so pulled test apart, does this invalidate results? I didn't get a pic before I pulled it apart but heres at about the ten minute mark.... I see something but I'll redo in the morning. Cycle day 40 no idea wtf is going on!

View attachment 1092173
Don’t want to be a downer but Sainsbury’s test gave me a crazy false positive

Don’t want to be a downer but Sainsbury’s test gave me a crazy false positive
It's OK because we aren't trying! I feel crampy and tired but currently 8 days late, frer 3 nights ago was negative. I'm so confused! X

This was my false positive taken within the time etc. I was 6 days late in the end normally have a perfectly regular cycle

A8B04FBB-A653-44DE-AE8D-BEF5CCB34DC7.jpeg

Because you took test apart it's invalid now. Good luck when u take another 1.

Does it make it invalid even if I could see the line there whilst the test was still together? I've got some more frer coming tomorrow but I do feel as though AF is imminent.. But hubby reminds me I have been saying this for two weeks now ha ha

I don’t see anything on that test but I’m notoriously rubbish. However, I had a chemical in October and my very first positive test was on one of these. Here’s a pic of mine from October. My lines never did get super dark.

The blue dye was the first positive, the pink dyes were a day or two later, the blaring positives were the same tests a few days later5CE54DD8-D9BB-4B4C-8390-9F525BB5B045.jpeg7453B20E-1E2D-4A8B-9147-F7D51451E40D.jpeg5FCAC844-5BFC-4A3E-8670-259C85A9F953.jpeg

I see something faint. Keep testing and good luck ❤️

This is the 2nd cheap sainsburys test.. I don't trust it though after a quick Google. I've kept my fmu in a cup upstairs and have some frer arriving this evening, is it OK to dip that or shoild I wait til tomorrow (rather than weeing this eve when I've drank loads)?

20201221_161607.jpg

Wait until tomorrow although I do think FMU will last longer in the fridge. I’ve heard 3 hours is about the length of time on the counter.

I will say that my (and a bunch of girls on here) have WAY better lines with afternoon or evening pee so maybe just use that when FRERs come

Good luck when you decide to test again.

Frer with fresh wee (now cycle day 41, 10 days late according to app and usually lile clockwork). All that's different this cycle is I had antibiotics for an infected tooth. Never had antibiotics affect a cycle before. I have line eye but pretty sure there's nothing on the frer. Still confused!

20201221_182219.jpg

And to add I'd have expected by now to have definite positive as I did literally day period was due with last two pregnancies. Weird cycle maybe? Bet I come on on Christmas day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->