Cheap travel size wetbags?

taylors-mummy

Reaction score
Would like to know where to get some please :flower: I'm in UK :)

Not even for travelling actually just for putting soaking nappies in (soiled ones i've had to rinse out) before putting into my mesh in the bucket, don't want a soaking smelly pail! And we are on our 3rd flip outer of the day ): I hate teething!

Try Fill Your Pants or Millies Nappies, Millies Nappies is a member on this forum.

Im not sure a wetbag would be happy with having nappies soaking in it ie being filled with water for very long. It may rot the stitiching.
However Tots Bots and CLose parent (pop-in) do cheap wetbags that might do it, youd probably have to buy a few a year though. It would be cheaper and easier to have a dirty pail!

We have separate wet and dirty pails. The dirty one is in the bathroom where I do the rinsing and the other is in the living room under a table! You could get a small one like those toy bins with lids from Wilkinson, probably better than a bag.

^ do you wash your nappies seperately too, or is it just for bucket reasons? *thinking of copying you*

I just do it for bucket reasons (and I wet pail the dirty inserts in Napisan cos I only wash on 30 degrees). If there are really manky nappies in the dirty bucket, I sometimes put them in the machine first for a rinse then add the rest later but normally I wash them all together.

Sorry to hijack...I keep seeing mesh bags mentioned. Can someone please enlighten me?

they are just laundry bags, you put the bag inside your nappy pail/bucket, dirty nappies inside. Then on wahs day you just lift the bag out, put in your washer and open the drawstring. Saves putting your hands in smelly wet nappy buckets! Bags still get a little wet though tbh but not as bad as delving your hands in day old nappies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->