Check Out The Start of My Fluff Stash

Caz-x

ʚϊɞ
Reaction score
https://i985.photobucket.com/albums/ae333/cazthing/SDC10279.jpg

Got my order from C&C just now, am sooooo excited, and it all looks so cute:happydance::happydance:. They even sent me a pair of Huggalugs too. I am well impressed.:cloud9:

Now, I need to pre-wash them right?? Do I just put them in on a 40 deg wash with 1/4 detergent & no conditioner? Just the once?? I have the stay dry inserts for the Flips, & do I pre-wash the Flip outers too??

OMG, I am such a novice :dohh::dohh:

just once should be plenty, its only bamboo/hemp/cotton that needs plenty of prewashes, i think stay dry is microfibre so once will be fine

x

actually, i think the ittis are bamboo arent they? if they are they will need one wash, a soak overnight in a bucket, and then another rinse in the washer the next day, that should be plenty to get you going

x

your Flips just the once, the SIO Itti inserts will need doing more but instead of washing them soak them in a bucket of water for 12-24 hours :)

your Flips just the once, the SIO Itti inserts will need doing more but instead of washing them soak them in a bucket of water for 12-24 hours :)

Do I need to wash after the soak then? :dohh:

you might want too so they can go through a spin cycle else they will take a week to drip dry :rofl:

Ahh i was wondering what to do with ny new ittis aswell, i erred on side of caution and chucked them in a bucket of water :lol:

you might want too so they can go through a spin cycle else they will take a week to drip dry :rofl:

Good job I asked then :rofl:.Gonna wait till tom to do my prewash of them all, dont want to be doing one today, and then doing the inserts on their own tomorrow :haha: as much as I am desperately desperate to get one on her. *stares longingly at the pink fluffiness*

you dont need to wash them again unless you have other stuff going in anyway, does your washer not have a seperate spin cycle? thatll be enough, its just the spin you want

x

you dont need to wash them again unless you have other stuff going in anyway, does your washer not have a seperate spin cycle? thatll be enough, its just the spin you want

x

Hmm, will go and check, then if it does I can pre wash the others now & just spin them tomorrow, thanks hun:flower:

Weyhey thats the making of a lovely stash! :)
You could just be like me and put a nappy on lo anyway just be aware absorbancy will be pretty poor...wouldnt leave it on any longer than an hour

great stash :thumbup:

I just went and had a look on c&c and am about to purchase some things :haha:

great stash :thumbup:

I just went and had a look on c&c and am about to purchase some things :haha:

OMG, be careful, it's lethal on there, everything is soooo lush. That reminds me, I must win the lottery this week :rofl:

Oh yes, and dont forget that most local councild have a cashback scheme now for buying cloths. I can get £30 from Northumberland :thumbup:

I generally don't bother with several prewashing. I wash them once with other nappies (40, no softener) then use them normally BUT keeping in mind I have to change them more often (usually use new nappies as "bath to bed" nappies).

hehe! It looks EXACTLY like my first stash pic! I had Flips and Ittis in those exact colours! :wacko:

yay for first fluff :happydance:

Awww Caz, I just asked in the Love Bugs group if your fluff had arrived but I see it has.... oooo your going to get addicted like the rest of us... :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Awww Caz, I just asked in the Love Bugs group if your fluff had arrived but I see it has.... oooo your going to get addicted like the rest of us... :happydance::happydance::happydance:

'going to' :rofl:, 'already am' more like:haha: I have more to come, a coolababy & 2 kushies & a bumhugger too. It's a good job I have the flips or I'd be buying a wrap to try the bumhugger out too. :cloud9:

hehe! It looks EXACTLY like my first stash pic! I had Flips and Ittis in those exact colours! :wacko:

yay for first fluff :happydance:

They were the girliest, super cutest ones not only cos I liked em, but so that DH loved em too. He loves his lil lady in pink:cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->