Checking In!

Shelley71

Reaction score
I've been gone several days. Work has been crazy with my students having research papers due last weekend, and we submitted our yearbook to the printing company yesterday. It's been a VERY stressful week!! Thankfully, AF was here, so it didn't interfere with TTC.

I've been temping since CD3 this time, and I also started using my CBFM this week. I think I should be O'ing next weekend.

I'm really hopeful to get a much clearer picture of what's going on, now that I'll have a full cycle of information. Other than that, things are pretty boring in my TTC world right now.

How about you guys??

Hey Shelley I'm still here

I think I replied to one of your earlier posts

I'm currently on cd4 as AF showed up 4 days early!!!!

Hope you're well hun xxx

:hugs:

I think I responded to you too! We're only 6 days apart! Maybe this will be it for us!

Lets hope so hun

Last month was a trial run this month is the main show hahaha

FX crossed for us all

:dust::dust::dust:

Hi Shelley - missed you :hugs:

Gosh you are a busy bee lol

Next weekend wont be long in coming round - get those bed springs oiled :haha::haha:

Fingers x its your cycle hun :hugs:

Morning I'm here too - on CD7 and getting ready to go at the end of the week with the Bding - lets hope this is our month for those :bfp: s !!!

Morning I'm here too - on CD7 and getting ready to go at the end of the week with the Bding - lets hope this is our month for those :bfp: s !!!

Ooh its exciting - have good feeling about you this month Storm:hugs: Fingers x for you:hugs:

Hey girls

We'll go for the record this month of the most ladies in one forum getting their :bfp:

Bring it on for Easter conception!!!!!

:dust::dust::dust:

Hahaha! I never thought of it as an Easter Egg!!! That's awesome!

Nothing new to report. My CBFM stick second line has gotten a teensy bit darker today, but it still reads "low" so I think I'm still good for a weekend O. We BD'd yesterday, but I'm not sure tonight will happen. I'm hoping for tomorrow and the next couple days.

We just have to do what we can Shelley. Are you enjoying your monitor thingy?

Fingers x for you hun:hugs:

I keep watching them cbfm on ebay but they're a bit expensive I think I'm gonna invest in some cd digital opks this week.

Bring on the easter eggs lol x

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"