Cheeks and Cherries real nappy week

M

MummyKaya

Free delivery until end of May! :happydance:

New Issy Bear Prints! ETA I have just been informed issys are not arriving for another 12 days or so, although states on the website prints are now in.

New mini lala prints preorders!

New Cushie delivery!

Get shopping ladies!

(none for me until payday) :cry:

bambooty hooty booty and zoom zoom for me! and a few ittis haha im stocking up now i know what i like!

the bambooty in hooty tooty is cuute, I love saying that lol

eee im glad u posted that just saved my self £7 on 5 ittis! bargin :)

Ive already got hooty booty and it's one of my favorites. I like them so much infact, I just brought zoom zoom and a blue one too!

Ive already got hooty booty and it's one of my favorites. I like them so much infact, I just brought zoom zoom and a blue one too!

ohhh good iv never tryed them but heard nothing but good reviews! better than ittis aparently and i love them!

For me they beat ittis hands down, and that's saying something because ittis rock. Overall, they're (bambootys) the trimmest nappy I've come across, and I love the design that stops leaks. The closest to a sposie that has all the benifits of cloth!

Iv orderd 3 AIO ittis 3 SIO ittis and 2 bambootys! can we tell oh is away? :rofl:

Is everyone else getting order processing messages? I never seem to get them anymore...

Nope me neither...read on facebook it can play up sometimes but as far as I'm
aware they've been recieving the orders when it happens

i got one for my last order about a week ago? but it took 2 days to get the email, it wasnt instant on purchase...

alix has said 12 days for the new IB's?!!!! Do we know what the final prints that were chosen from the vote are?!!

Just had my confimation email from C&C :)

michelle @ Issy Aus emailed me on the 11th April saying they were due to leave Aus in a week and a half. Alix emailed me today and apparently they havn't left Aus yet and will be 12 days but apart from that I'm none the wiser. And I have no idea of the choosen prints. I hope the bees are one of them!

Emailed you? Are you in on the Issies? :lol:

I got my confirmation not long after posting that message... ooh err!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->