• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cheeky little madam

tiggy

2 DD: Alyssa and Erika.
Reaction score
Last few days Aly is getting really cheeky.

Yesterday bringing her home from nursery was fine. Got her home and asked what she wanted for dinner.

she asked for pizza. So made her pizza.

she took 2 bites out it and threw it at me, then turned round and I swear she was posessed (damian 666 style) and painted at me going "get me chips NOW"

needless to say she never got her chips and was ignored for 5 minutes.

think it time to introduce a naughty spot.

Eek! Definitely need to nip that in the bud! :hugs:

rhys has moments like this, he will want something to eat, then throw it across the room demanding something else.

Rachel has been like this since starting reception (september) and I've started using the time out method, it hasn't gone completely but she has definately calmed down.

Oh used to pull fast ones like that when he was a kid.

One lunch his ma made him a plate of beans on toast, he kicked off on her saying she put the beans on the wrong piece of toast. She ACTUALLY threw it all away and remade fresh until he was happy!!! :dohh:

HAHA if he'd done that to me he'd have ended up wearing it.

:shock: Blimey !
When carly did that i took the plate away put it in the bin and put her to bed without dinner.
She did that once and never did it again after that :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->