Cheese!

Julie74d

Reaction score
Just wondering what kind of cheese does everyone use and do you give then thin or thick slices to munch on.

I'm lazy and buy the ready made organic sticks from Tesco as they're so handy. x I believe it's just normal cheddar. x

yep i give maddi just normal cheddar or she likes baby bells! and pieces of mozzarella - she loves this! especially cooked with pasta x

Mini babybels and big chunks of things like chedder. I haven't tried him on any other yet. I may buy something a liitle different when I go shopping today!

Mmmmmm well we are big cheese fans in this house, so Mark gets everything.. mature cheddar, red leicester, le roule, austrian smoked, babybel you name it!!! (Including blue cheese and brie but there is a slight risk with these.) Current fave is cheddar with pieces of apple chutney in it.

I give him quite thick slices/ chunks.... and the crackers separately.

cheddar, mozzarella, a marble as those are the ones we tend to eat the most of ourselves :) I buy cheese sting sticks and cut them into large cubes for Hannah

So far fat strips of cheddar. We have saved the real smoked Cheshire all for ourselves...

We give cheddar, american, muenster, swiss, provolone, mozz...they love any cheese lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->