Cheese

Arcanegirl

Bazinga!!
Reaction score
I would like to give Alex cheese to eat, how would i give it to him?

I usually eat either babybell or really strong (and crumbly) chedder, are either of these okay for him?

I think either of those are fine.

We tend to give Hannah the types we eat most often (cheddar, marble, and mozzarella) I just cut it into chunks for her

I give Theakston either grated bits of cheddar squished into stuff, like bread, I've also given it melted on toast, and in finger blocks but he isn't a fan.

I give Brooke cheese grated, or half of one of those Dairylea Cheese strip things, only now and then with those though as they arent that great nutrition wise

Ruby loves cheese, she has mini babybels quite often, and sticks of mature cheddar. She's also had various other hard cheeses, like wensleydale with cranberries, that's a favourite of hers.

the sticks, would they be a choking hazzard if it broke up? thats whats im worried about with my cheddar.

We give cheddar cheese in sticks and sometimes dairylea strips...or dairylea spread on brown bread x

Harvey loves baked potato with grated cheese mixed in. We also give him sandwiches on soft cheese.

Rosie has the sticks of chedder from asda 'good stuff' already in individual portion sizes so handy. I would not really be overly worried about choking, they just push it out with the tounge or Rosie just sucks big chunks until they melt :D

Grady has had sliced cheese, shredded, he's had babybels too, just ripped it into about 4 chunks. He'll gum it really good!

I use cheese strings sometimes and "shred" them into smaller/ thinner widths or cut block cheese into matchsticks

I'd grate if hun if you're worried about him choking x

I grate the cheese I give to Lindsey, she LOVES it. I give provolone or mozzarella so far only. The swiss make REALLY strong cheese that I don't think is appropriate for her yet. My hv says only fresh cheese til a year... :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->