Chemical last month :-( now TWW

Rubies5

Reaction score
Hi ladies. I was so excited to get a BFP last cycle, only to have lost the pregnancy on 11/4.

AF was longer after the chemical, and I ovulated later, 10 or 11 days ago. 5 days ago I started with AF like cramps, so much so that I kept running to the bathroom with supplies in hand, but nothing. I still feel like she could come any moment.

So, if cramping started Tueday due to implantation, wouldn't I have gotten a BFP on my FRER this am? It was as negative as could be... :-/

I'll be 40 soon, just hoping for another LO.

Sorry to hear about the chemical last month.

Not sure about the BFN, I think a FRER would be pretty reliable by 10 or 11 dpo but there are always exceptions so you never know. Maybe leave it for a few days and see what happens. How long is your LP normally?

My cycles are 28, sometimes 29 days.

The BFN was really disappointing as I never have cramping unless AF is here. This definately made me expect something was up. Im still cramping today, but she hasn't shown up.

rubies, sorry about your cp, i know how it feels - it sucks :hugs: have you been charting this cycle? maybe you've ov. a few days later than you suspect, give a day or two and try another frer. best of luck. :flower:

Update: took another FRER this am and BFN. Sigh. My OPK was positive on November 22 and 23rd. Even so, I would expect the FRER would be positive by now.

I truly have never had midcycle cramping like this. I kept thinking all weekend AF was here... Nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->