Chemical limbo

Atuck2

Reaction score
I had a late ovulation this month at CD20, but tracker said my period should have been on the 15th, but was only 9dpo. I thought what the hell and tested and had a faint BFP. I couldn't believe it so continued to test through 10dpo and had a total of 7 BFP all on the same brand, so I know it wasn't evaps. On 11dpo, I tested again and have continued to test to get only BFN. I am currently 13dpo and still no AF and don't feel like she is on her way at all. When should I expect bleeding with a chemical? I thought it was a day or so after the BFP turned BFN to show loss... :shrug: :cry:

Mine was around 5 days later than Normal xx

Right now, I’m in this chemical limbo of not having a AF but also having BFN after my BFP…

Most of the forums I have read indicate that the women knew they had a chemical because of their period not a test. Now, I know because of a test and don’t know when my AF is supposed to start.

I know it is “just” an embryo at loss, but I still feel heavily impacted and dare I say, now slightly creeped out that it is still “in there” with it not continuing to grow… I just kind of want AF to come so I can have some peace and closure…

My bleeding started 5 days later than normal AF.

I did know I was having a chemical. It was weird two days prior to period I had sudden violent nausea and tingly boobs and was super tired which felt like classic pregnancy so I took a test got very very faint positives on FRER. For me two days before a period I pull strong positives so that was strange. The next day I got a little bit darker but the day (day of AF) after barely there ones and the next day or two after AF was due negatives. Bleeding started 5th day after AF was due.

However, the symptoms I had lasted only that day and then zero other symptoms so that combined with the faint fading tests clued me in almost from night one it was chemical.

:cry: I'm still feeling a little nauseous, but that is it. I've been cramping a little though, but not like AF cramps, but I was doing that before my BFP, too. I haven't tested in 2 days and have just been waiting for AF.

My doctor ordered blood work today, so we shall see.

When I had my chemical it was similar to your story was getig faint BFP's, but then they went negative...my "period" didn't show up until almost 2 weeks after The BFN's. It played with my head big time cause like you I assumed I would bleed within days. I'm sorry to hear your going through this. Even though it's an early loss it's still very difficult to go through.

When I had my chemical it was similar to your story was getig faint BFP's, but then they went negative...my "period" didn't show up until almost 2 weeks after The BFN's. It played with my head big time cause like you I assumed I would bleed within days. I'm sorry to hear your going through this. Even though it's an early loss it's still very difficult to go through.

Andi, thank you. I was really starting to worry that AF still hasn't come at 16dpo. This is really just messing with my head because I keep thinking "but what if the tests are wrong and the bean is still there..." I know it is faulty thinking and I keep going between the two, and I think AF would really help in this situation. So would a blood test, but I'm too scared of the truth to go...

Andi, thank you. I was really starting to worry that AF still hasn't come at 16dpo. This is really just messing with my head because I keep thinking "but what if the tests are wrong and the bean is still there..." I know it is faulty thinking and I keep going between the two, and I think AF would really help in this situation. So would a blood test, but I'm too scared of the truth to go...

I remember thinking the same things like...maybe it was twins and I just lost one and the bfp will come back. On top of it I had a nurse practitioner who was telling me the frer's were probaby faulty.... like no that many wouldn't be faultY and from different pkgs very doubtful. Hopefully AF comes soon so you can move on and try again.

I only keep updating in case someone is following along or searches the web for answers at a later time (like I've been doing...)

I am currently 18dpo and it has been 7 days since the tests turned negative. Still no AF or sign of her. No cramping or spotting. :shrug:

Currently 22 DPO. Had another negative HPT yesterday and still no AF.

Scheduled for blood work tomorrow, but not sure it is going to tell me anything either.

Sorry I hope your AF comes soon or you magically get a surprise wit your blood test and find out good news.

24dpo and started to bleed this evening.

Just came to this section to start my own thread. Going through similar... Except I had a decent bfp Thursday, and they got lighter after. And have been bfn or barely there positives for the past few days. Had a barely there bfp today. And I'm just ugh. Sorry you went through this mama. It sucks.

Just came to this section to start my own thread. Going through similar... Except I had a decent bfp Thursday, and they got lighter after. And have been bfn or barely there positives for the past few days. Had a barely there bfp today. And I'm just ugh. Sorry you went through this mama. It sucks.

I hope that it is just diluted urine for you and that you keep that little sticky bean.

Now that the bleeding has stopped, I'm more hopeful for this cycle because I've read that a CP can cause you to be more fertile the next cycle. My husband has even planned a conceptionmoon for this month :happydance:

I believe I just had a CP too. My LP has been 13 and this time was 16. I was getting faint lines right at around 10 min mark. Then they got lighter. Temp is still up but started bleeding today.

Glad she came for you!! I also heard about the fertile after chemical. I so hope so! Im tired of this game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->