Chemical Pregnancy in November and now NTNP!!!!!

mommy1985

Wife and Mommy!!!!!
Reaction score
Let me start out by telling my story:)
[
I am 25 yrs, DH is 31. We have a beautiful daughter who is 2 1/2. She was a complete and wonderful surprise to us. We have never used protoection just avoided those fertile days and have been pretty lucky for the past 2 yrs. The first weeks in November was feeling extra tired and just not myself in a way so I decided to test and got a :bfp:!!!! Was very excited and went straight to get more test. Stopped at the dr to get confirmation and it was a :bfn::( Got home and took more tests and they were :bfp: The next day I went to the dr for blood work and had a beta HCG of 8. Found out it was a chemical pregnancy and DH and I were devistated. We have dealt with it and really have just continued to NTNP lol. I was scheduled to O on the 11th according to FF but took opks starting on the 11th never had a positive all weekend so I probably o'd on the 9th or 10th. We bd'd on and 8th and 9th and again last night. I think we really did it this time#-o

Good luck! Hope you get a sticky bean this time! I had a mmc in november. Last month was my first "normal" cycle since the loss. We have been NTNP since. I am out this month as OH is working away.

good luck hun.
i had a m/c in december it took about 6 weeks for AF to show back up.
waiting for her to show her ugly face again so i can have at least 2 AF's so we can get back to business. gl

Thanks Ladies:hugs: Mrs AF showed her ugly face last week and its ok with me:thumbup: My husband said we can start trying again when I am half way through school which will be the summer of 2012:ignore: SOOOO if an "oops":winkwink::winkwink: happens before there i doubt he would be disappointed

Hehe I like the "oops" in quotations. Good luck hun :)

Let me start out by telling my story:)
[
I am 25 yrs, DH is 31. We have a beautiful daughter who is 2 1/2. She was a complete and wonderful surprise to us. We have never used protoection just avoided those fertile days and have been pretty lucky for the past 2 yrs. The first weeks in November was feeling extra tired and just not myself in a way so I decided to test and got a :bfp:!!!! Was very excited and went straight to get more test. Stopped at the dr to get confirmation and it was a :bfn::( Got home and took more tests and they were :bfp: The next day I went to the dr for blood work and had a beta HCG of 8. Found out it was a chemical pregnancy and DH and I were devistated. We have dealt with it and really have just continued to NTNP lol. I was scheduled to O on the 11th according to FF but took opks starting on the 11th never had a positive all weekend so I probably o'd on the 9th or 10th. We bd'd on and 8th and 9th and again last night. I think we really did it this time#-o

Sounds to me like you guys are not NTNP but acitvely trying LOL..... best wishes to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->