Chemical?

bluecathy1978

Mum to 6 kids & 2 angels
Reaction score
Hi,

I am not sure if I have had a chemical pregnancy or not. My period was a couple of days early but I was convinced I was pregnant ( i have had 6 children already so feel pretty confident on just knowing) I did a pregnancy test a few days before I got my period but it was negative.

The only reason I am asking if it could be a chemical though is because I am bleeding very heavily. Even still on day four I am using super absorbant tampons and having to change every few hours and have had lots of clots too. Not had much cramping though but I never bled this much after I gave birth!!

Don't know much about chemicals so could I still have been pregnant even when the test said it was negative? Was about 4 days before I was due and I was a day early which I never am. They are normally more likely a day late!!

We were not trying and have only had sex once this month but that is all it seems to take for me and my husband and now I am feeling a little sad, not that we were trying to get pregnant but just sad that it may have happened.

Thanks xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->