Cheri22 prediction??? was she right?

lynne192

mum 2 James & Libby
Reaction score
i was wondering if anyone got a predicition off of cheri that was right?

me.....I did, waiting to see if she got the sex right but she said I would either concieve, find out or give birth in october, surely enuf I got my bfp in october xxxx

She gave me the month of November and going by MY dates, she was right for conception. (although going by current scan dates we conceived on 1st December which I don't think is right cos I was ill then and didn't dtd that week!) Just waiting to find out if she was right about gender.

I had conceive / find out in october with a little boy but I actually concieved and found out in November, but my cycle did start in October so whether you include that as being right I don't know, obviously I won't know if gender is right till March - all being well and my OH let's me find out lol

thanks for all the replies i was predicted to find out/convice or give birth in june, so will wait and see due to start IUI in may so...

I've just ordered one from her =D
Are her reading long and in depth like Gails ?
Also how long does she usually take ?

she took ages with mine and wasn't in depth at all personally after the reading i challenged her and she was off about alot of things....

anyone had a recent reading from Cheri22?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->