Chick lit lovers,what r ur favs?

mummy2lola

Mum to 2 trying for 3
Reaction score
I've read Lindsey kelks series "I heart" and thought they were amazing,ive just finished Sophie kinsellas "twenties girl" and it was fab and Paige toon "Lucy in the sky" sooooo want more of that.now reading Lindsey kelks "the single girls to do list"....what r ur favs,recommend me some please xx

All of Sophie Kinsellas make for a good read. I have just gotten into Lindsey kelk series. I enjoyed Ali McNamara breakfast at Darcy's and from notting hill to love actually. Katie price's novels are surprisingly good, also Megan cole and Rebecca Farnworth!

I love Sophie Kinsella books.
Also, I just finished reading 'Maybe This Time' by Jennifer Crusie, one of my faves by her, although I love all her books and have read most of them 2/3 times.

I second Sophie Kinsella for sure. I'd also like to add, in case anyone didn't know, that her real name is Madeline Wickham and she has published several great novels under that name as well! Emily Giffin is another one of my all time favorite authors (Something Borrowed, Love the One You're With, etc). Jennifer Weiner is good as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->