Chicken is now my ex best friend!

jesssika

Mummy to Charlotte
Reaction score
I went fishing today with OH and some of my guy friends and they bought a roast chicken for lunch, one whiff and I vomited! I can't stand it at all anymore, I can't cook with it, can't look at it, can't smell it, it churns my stomach so badly! I hope this goes soon haha I used to love chicken sandwiches and chicken burgers and stuff :( what's your biggest food aversion?

Right now, anything with bananas. I normally don't care for them, but nowadays, completely grossed out. I had some banana bread this morning and I swear I threw up for five minutes straight. Awful, just awful.

Pasta was mine, and I lived off it pre pregnancy. Couldn't even think about it for my entire pregnancy and as soon as I gave birth it no longer bothered me xD

I'm like MummyMana. Anything I used to eat very frequently before I got pregnant, I now can't stand! It's so weird. And it sucks, but it does get abit better :)

With DD I couldn't even LOOK at eggs. They made me SO sick, it was horrid. This time I haven't really had anything, I've been pretty disgusted by most foods lol but nothing in particular!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->