Chicken Parmesan

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
Stan's making this for me tonight so I thought I'd share!

Ingredients:

1 egg
Milk
Bread crumbs
Flour
Pepper
Mozzarella cheese
Chicken Breast (deboned and deskinned)
Parmesan Cheese
1 jar of spaghetti sauce
Spaghetti
Olive oil.

Debone chicken breasts. Using a mallet flatten the chicken breasts to about 1 inch. Put flour in a bowl, add pepper to taste. In a separate bowl add 1 egg and milk. In a 3rd bowl add bread crumbs. Coat the chicken breast with the flour mixture. Then transfer the chicken breasts to the bowl with the egg mixture and coat well. Finally transfer the coated chicken breasts to the bread crumbs and coat well.

In a pan, add about ½ an inch of olive oil and heat. Brown the chicken breasts. Should take about 2-3 minutes each side. Take off heat and put on a plate covered with paper towel to soak up excess oil. In an oven pan add ½ the jar of spaghetti sauce. Then add the chicken breasts. Cover with remaining spaghetti sauce. Add mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese to taste. Bake in oven for 45 minutes or until done at 350 degrees.

Cook spaghetti as directed.

Oh I remember making this at school. Its soo yummy!

I don't know lol here we just call it spaghetti sauce........it's all the same, comes in the same jar :rofl:

ok so the sauce you use do you make spag bol with it? :lol:

Yes I believe so :D

Edit had to look up spaghetti bolognese (because we just call it spaghetti here :rofl:) But it looks to be the same sauce.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->