Chicken

Tinylo

Mum to 2 boys
Reaction score
Has anyone given their LO chicken yet??

I did a roast chicken last night and blended some of the thigh meat with veggies for Lewis's tea, he really loved it. :happydance:

I've got quite a lot of the chicken left and it seems a shame to waste it but I'm not sure what to do with it. I can't re-heat it, batch cook it for future receipes or freeze it. He'd have to have it cold but he doesn't like cold savoury food !! :hissy:

Anyone got any ideas??

We haven't given Hannah any chicken yet! Was going to talk to her pediatrician when we go in next week about giving her meats though.

My son got chicken at 7 months old and loved it lol hes a lil pigger thought and can eat loads before he stops ..I made a batch mixed in with some veggies and another bathc mixed with orange ..and froze it up

maddi had her first taste of chicken today and loved it! i batch cooked her last week this chicken puree dish https://www.annabelkarmel.com/recipes/babies-6-9-months/baby_food_recipe_chicken_puree_carrots_apple and froze it in portions, with reheating i ensure it deforsts in the fridge and then reheat in the microwave until piping hot :)

maddi had her first taste of chicken today and loved it! i batch cooked her last week this chicken puree dish https://www.annabelkarmel.com/recipes/babies-6-9-months/baby_food_recipe_chicken_puree_carrots_apple and froze it in portions, with reheating i ensure it deforsts in the fridge and then reheat in the microwave until piping hot :)

Thanks for this, I always believed you weren't supposed to re-heat chicken once it had been cooked and cooled/frozen........I'm pleased I can, it'll make cooking for LO a lot easier. :happydance:

That website gives me some good ideas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->