child benefit question

reallytinyamy

Mum and step mum
Reaction score
i'm particularly interested to hear from people in uk whoput a claim in beginning of august

I have heard nothing about my claim for chloe. I've had her birth certificate back but nothing else- got that mid september.

I tried to phone but just got message to try again later as they are busy! I'm so pissed off i need that money.

has it taken this long for everyone else or is it just me?

Mine came through about at week after I got the certificate back. I would contact them if I were you!

Mine came through about at week after I got the certificate back. I would contact them if I were you!

easier said than done- they have a message saying all operators busy but instead of you waiting it says phone back later!!! then it cuts off :hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::cry::cry::cry::cry:

i got a letter to say i would recieve my first payment shortly and still nothing!!

I was lucky and got all mine sorted within 1month...if i was you hun just keep trying...xxx

sorry chick,

i got the bc back then about a week later the money..perhaps write to them instead to the same address you sent the form to, id send it registered so they have to sign for it telling them whats happened a demand they to call you

good luck

h x

I got mine a week after the birth certificate was returned. I'd keep trying to ring x

God mine went through less than 2 weeks after I applied

Id just keep ringing. I know the lines are always busy but you'll get through at some point

Hope it gets sorted soon

xxx

now im getting annoyed lol!!!

Just looked at my letter and it says how they owed us £94 up to 22nd september.... and will go into my bank shortly!!

its nearly 22nd october so thats another £94 they owe us!!

I had mine within 3 weeks of making a claim so I doubt il be much help, I really hope you get it soon though hun

You could try sending on on-line query.
https://online.hmrc.gov.uk/shortfor...ral&location=3&origin=https://www.hmrc.gov.uk

maddi's not that much older than chloe and we got our's through within a few weeks. poor you honey :hugs: maybe try and chase it up again, hope it's sorted soon, so bloody annoying :hugs:

I haven't received mine either and its been 3 x wks or so since I got the birth certificate back!

So its not just you Amy.

I have just e mailed as I've not been ble to get through all day. God I'm so pissed off, I wouldnt mind but its not even my money, its chloes!

i sent mine at the same time...not heard owt...

Unfortunalty Child benefit office is the hardest place to get hold of.
All you can do is keep ringing , i too got mine a week afte i recieved my Birth certificate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->