Childs First Passport Help

xLaurax

Oliver and Chloe's mummy
Reaction score
So I sent both LO's passports off the beginning of April via check and send, I've been ringing today to find out they still haven't been looked at. We fly on May 5th. Anyone have any experience of how long it'll take, they won't let me upgrade to fast track either and i'm now starting to really panic :(

Ours took about 5 weeks if I remember correctly. Hope you get it in time, am sure you will xx

i applied for my LO's first passport aswell as renewing mine with my married name last month and they came in exactly 2 weeks! i would imagine they will probs come just in time! hope they do & that you have a lovely holiday :) xxx

I think they came in about 10 days. Possibly just because of the holiday. Once they look it will be quick! I hope you get them in time.

My sons came about 2 weeks after I posted it via check and send, definitely before 3 weeks was up. x

Doesn't it depend on how busy they are? ie holidays etc. Im pretty sure mine came in about 3 weeks.

Thanks Ladies, we're going abroad for our wedding blessing. I'm hoping they'll get looked at today/tomorrow as they've been sat there over 2 weeks now x

Mine wasn;t first Passport, but it was a change of name for my son and I just got it back after 4 weeks. I think for a 1st PP you're looking at around 6 weeks in total xxx

Thanks again Ladies, I think my numerous calls over the last few days has paid off, the passport office rang me this morning and the kids passports have been issued and are going to print this weekend so will be delivered early next week :) Panic over x

It depends on the time of year and how busy they are like I imagine now in April is probably quite busy as many people will be getting their passports ready for the summer. I sent my youngest's off in April last year and it came about 2-3 weeks later.

Glad they are going to print.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->