Chill TTC - Mellowing and hoping!

sierraecho89

Reaction score
Hi all!

Welcome to the super-laid-back-not-internetting-the-crap-out-of-everything-not-trying--but-also-not-preventing-it'd-be-cool-if-it-happened thread!

This thread is for women who are hopeful for a baby (eventually), but not going full-out-science-ee. Whatever happens, happens!

I'm Sarah, I'm 27, JUST had my IUD taken out yesterday, and am chilling. :) Hubby and I are going with the flow (NOT literally!) and just enjoying ourselves and each other.

What's your quirk? Let's keep each other company!

My quirk: I'm a crazy bird lady. We have five parrots. :)

That's kind of what we're doing. Just going with the flow. I know when I'm fertile because I check my CM and CP. but there's no TTC pressure. I couldn't imagine temping or charting. It would drive me insane.

That's kind of what we're doing. Just going with the flow. I know when I'm fertile because I check my CM and CP. but there's no TTC pressure. I couldn't imagine temping or charting. It would drive me insane.

Right?! It's nice to just relax!

Your puppy is adorable, by the way. What kind is she?

Right?! It's nice to just relax!

Your puppy is adorable, by the way. What kind is she?

She is a Morkie (Maltese/ Yorkie mix) and totally spoiled :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->