Chinese gender chart..

S

Serene123

I didn't believe it before but I've just sat here doing it for all my friends with their parents age at their conception and it works. It works for my mum with me and my sister too. Guess I'm having a boy, but we'll see! :cloud9:

https://www.ivillage.co.uk/pregnancyandbaby/pregnancy/labour/articles/0,,17_534749,00.html

The chart didn't work for me, but I remember in a thread before thinking you were going to have a boy. Watch me be wrong now, just because I said it :rofl:

I did this one quite some time ago and it said boy, I guess we'll see in a few more weeks!

Ahh, this chart converts your lunar age already. Some don't do that and so you get conflicting results depending on which chart you use. You're suppose to add I think its a year or two not sure to your age if you're born a certain time after the chinese new year. Its really confusing :wacko:.

This one says girl for me, lets hope its right :baby:

Ooooh this worked for loads of ones I have tried and for my first...lets see then...

I tried it out and it says boy for me. I hope its wrong coz i really want a baby girl for my first born. lol

Wow, it worked for my mum, me,my OH, his mum, m friend and cousin!wierd!! lol!looks like its a girl for me!! :D

It says my Son is a Girl!

But it was right for my Daughter.

Well apparently i'm having a girl according to the chart, which is also what i am predicting but i guess we have to wait and see.

Doesn't have my age on it... but if I go up to 18 then apparently I'm having a boy. I'm 99% sure it's a girl but we'll have to wait and see...! hehe
xx

Mine was rgith. I was 20 and couldnt remember whether we conceived in Sept or Aug but it says boy either way and its right! yay!

xxx

Not right for me unless the lady doing my scan figured wrong. And not right for first DD either... hmmm I must just be one of the unlucky 10% this doesn't work for... :)

:crib:

It says mines a boy but I'll have to wait till 12th Feb to confirm it :happydance::headspin::happydance:

It was right for my DD & DS, it reckons this one is a girl!!

That works on no one in my family barr me! :baby:

Ahh, this chart converts your lunar age already. Some don't do that and so you get conflicting results depending on which chart you use. You're suppose to add I think its a year or two not sure to your age if you're born a certain time after the chinese new year. Its really confusing :wacko:.

This one says girl for me, lets hope its right :baby:

If I add a year, it's right. If I don't...it's totally wrong. :baby:

I did the chart for both my boys and this baby and it has been spot on. :thumbup: But the fabulous Intelligender didn't work... fricken punks :growlmad: When is your big ultrasound?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->