choose a new one?

CloverMouse

Mom of 2
Reaction score
We were team yellow with ds, our girl name was Stella Elise so clearly we didn't use it... dh is set that we keep it as our girl name but I'm starting to wonder.. it's almost like in my mind is already used.
Ds is Quinn part of me wants another Irish/Scottish name but we can't agree.
We also have no boys names lol we used the one we liked..

Anyone else have a harder time with baby #2?

We were team yellow with ds, our girl name was Stella Elise so clearly we didn't use it... dh is set that we keep it as our girl name but I'm starting to wonder.. it's almost like in my mind is already used.
Ds is Quinn part of me wants another Irish/Scottish name but we can't agree.
We also have no boys names lol we used the one we liked..

Anyone else have a harder time with baby #2?

nope we have the opposite, I need to stop loving names or we will end up with a football team lol

name suggestions:

Connor
Sean
Ethan
Owen
Ryan
Cole
Rowan
Pierce
Logan
Aidan
Iain
Keiran

I think Flint goes well with Quinn

I am on baby number 6 ! Now that's a struggle especially as each have two middle names :D

Yes names were harder the 2nd time round, trying to make sure they went with DS's name. Our lists were quite different both times, like you I felt like our original girls name was "used", we didn't use it for DD.

We used our girl name that we had from when our first son was born, but it was the only one we both loved so it was easy xx

We were ok on #2 it was #3 that was a struggle!

I know what you mean about feeling like you already used it. We had Dominic Michael picked if dd#2 had been a boy but it just didn't feel right going back to it when were expecting ds.

Stella Elise is beautiful though. I suppose you just have to go with what you feel now :shrug:

Stella Elise is the only girls name we like lol so we might stick with it.

Boys names are harder

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"