Chose our HypnoBirthing Course :)

Water Baby

Reaction score
Wahoo :happydance:

We met with my Hypno Consultant today. I went to her 2 years ago for Stop Smoking sessions as part of a fertility program.

I knew she did various courses, one-to-ones etc for HypnoBirthing and my OH and I met with her today to decide which course to do.

i'm already reading the Marie Mongan book and LOVING it. She said I have good basics from working with her before so we're going to do a one day course at her home with 2-3 other couples. We just need to sort out OH's time off as he works every other Saturday and the soonest one is on his work day - Boo!!

Anyway, no need to reply, I'm just really pleased we've decided on a course and CANNOT wait to get started :happydance:

same here!
I've started reading the book, just got to the chapter on different breathing techniques and have listened to the rainbow cd a few times. I've only been able to remain awake throughout once though!!
i try and listen to the affirmations when i go for my daily walk.
will start the course in October and I cannot wait.
I haven't met my teacher, she was recommended by my Birth Centre, but from the emails i've exchanged with her I know i'm going to like her.
good luck!

I haven't got the CD with mine but I have been given one which combines with my course.

I may have to see if I can get the Mongan one off Amazon but am not sure if its clear which is the right one - I don't remember spotting it when I got the book.

Does anyone know which is the right one to go with the Marie Mongan HypnoBirthing book??

the 2 CDs that accompany the book are the one with the Affirmations and the Rainbow Relaxation one.
it's recommended that you listen to both daily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->