Christening gift for a 7 year old?

A

Always&4ever

I have loads of idea's for a baby/toddler but not a 7 year old who has loads of things :( any idea's?

I would say go for a piece of adult jewelery - maybe a bracelet which will be too big for her now, but which can be kept for her until she is grown up :flower:

Or maybe a first edition book (they aren't always as expensive as that sounds LOL) or an investment bond/premium bond type thingy ? Perhaps a bottle of Champagne/Port which can be laid down until she is 18 ?

A Bible, they do some special bound ones for Christening, First Holy Communion, or Confirmation.

We always give different toys and games to kids and I hope they have used them all in their lives so we should now change their taste and should give them some different gifts, you may give them a themed treasure hunt for the gift purposes. As this will be an exclusive gift for them.

There are some nice children's prayer books around- we found a nice toddler one, but as they're a bit older, it wouldn't be any good. But there are some lovely books around. :)

A memory box to put all her cards and gifts in of her special day maybe? I bought one of these for my Niece's Christening a few weeks ago from ebay. She was christened on her 2nd birthday. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->