Christmas 2016

R_x

Reaction score
When do you start preparing? :flower:

I already have a few ideas will start picking bits up when i can!

I brought my first presents yesterday, a few deals that Amazon have on. I have a list of what to buy each month and also have park set up from February :)

I bought some stuff back in June this year that will make good surprises next Christmas.

I'll start paying my Park savings again from February probably :)

I'll start my weekly savings again first week of January but won't start buying to September at the earliest x

Not until after DDs birthdays in September....

I made the mistake of buying too much (and keeping stuff back this year) so will wait to nearer September / October before buying next year.

Probably around September :) I usually wait tell the last birthday in our house has past :thumbup:

Just whenever I see things that I know people will like, though I need to sort out all the stuff from this year first :haha: xx

I usualy sit down a day or 2 after boxing day and make a tough list of general ideas for people for birthdays / parents days/ diwali/ Christmas. I add to it through the year. Generic bits like smells, lego I buy as and when I see them. I still haven't got round to my list yet though. We also start putting £20 a month aside in January. I was thinking of doing something like park this year but I'm not sure yet.

I have already planned that we are doing dinner at home next year! Anybody who wants to is welcome to come to us for dinner or just to pop in but no chance are we trekking the three kids round again!

Present wise, I am not going to start buying main presents until about October time as the kids change their interests too often to plan too far ahead. Will be buying little bits and stocking fillers throughout the year as I didn't have much of that this year and was too busy getting last minute main presents to pick any up when I realised I didn't have much.

Will definitely be saving from now though :) x

I have already planned that we are doing dinner at home next year! Anybody who wants to is welcome to come to us for dinner or just to pop in but no chance are we trekking the three kids round again!

Present wise, I am not going to start buying main presents until about October time as the kids change their interests too often to plan too far ahead. Will be buying little bits and stocking fillers throughout the year as I didn't have much of that this year and was too busy getting last minute main presents to pick any up when I realised I didn't have much.

Will definitely be saving from now though :) x

I could have said this exact thing. We will still be trekking about though, too many different sides of the family. But we plan to hopefully cook for DH's family at our house next year, which is the main celebration for us.

I have always waited until the last but I've already started saving this year, I plan to pick up little gifts for the relatives all throughout the year, stocking fillers and such as well. Big presents not until after the summer is over at least, but definitely saving now!

Probably around September, I don't want to leave it as late as this year!

I just bought my first Xmas present for next year :haha:
Disney Princess Busy Book down to £2 in asda, couldn't resist! I'm thinking it will be given to DD but we also have other little girls we buy for so on the off chance she doesn't like princesses it will still be used! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->