Christmas adverts

motherofboys

Reaction score
So far I've seen Asda, John Lewis and Aldi. I liked Asda, think Aldi is my favourite. The John Lewis dragon is cute and everything but I'm just not feeling it.

I quite like the John Lewis one. I am looking forward to seeing the Coca Cola and corn flake adverts, they are my favourites :)

I think I am having a mid life crisis this morning as I cried when the dragon lit the cake. Who cries at a cartoon dragon???? ME!

Hahaha one of the girls in my due in group on Facebook posted a little while ago that she cried. I thought it was sweet but just didn't get me in the feels

We don't watch normal tv so I kinda miss out on adverts unless I'm at my mum's.
Just seen the John Lewis one and it's quite sweet :)

I've seen most of them through people sharing on Facebook tbf we mostly have Netflix on haha

So far I’ve only saw asda and aldi.
I don’t see many adverts with no watching normal tv, sometimes will get one come up on YouTube or itv player.
I need to catch up on them.
I liked the aldi one til the music started then I thought nah cheese overload. The asda one is sweet.

Love the Aldi one. It doesn't have the same Christmas message as others but it's fun and I love a bit of Robbie anyway :)

Asda was okay.
Off to check sainsburys.

Love the sainsburys one. Probably my fave so far :)

Sainsbury’s one is lovely.
I really like the McDonald’s one!

Ooo not seen the McDonald's one yet, will have to look for that

Oh God, I've just found it on YouTube and teared up. Stupid hormones. Having a teenager and a little kid it got to me :haha:

I haven't seen that one yet. I'll have to look it up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->