Christmas jammies for a small 2year old?

loeylo

1DD, 1 pup, WTT#2
Reaction score
Any ideas?!

She wears 9-12m jammies and all the nice ones have "babies first Christmas" - it's her third!

I have got her some snow themed ones but I want nice Christmassy ones. I hate character clothes and don't want to spend too much because she doesn't really need jammies.

Any ideas? I've tried the supermarkets etc.

https://www.gap.co.uk/browse/sistersitelink.do?ssiteID=GAP_EU&lBrdCd=20

Gap have some nice ones xxx

https://www.gap.co.uk/browse/sistersitelink.do?ssiteID=GAP_EU&lBrdCd=20

Gap have some nice ones xxx

Ooooh thanks! How are the sizes? We don't have a GAP anywhere near us. They do 6-12 and 12-18. 6-12 months sounds tiny, I think her hoodie is a 6-12 months but her denim jacket is 2 years. I can't remember what size her trousers from there are, I think I remember them being really small? Should I maybe go 12-18?

I ordered W some pyjamas from there a few months ago and they were tiny, had to send them back and got some from somewhere else instead.

I’d maybe go the size up xxx

I ordered W some pyjamas from there a few months ago and they were tiny, had to send them back and got some from somewhere else instead.

I’d maybe go the size up xxx

Thanks, I thought they were maybe small! I'll try 12-18 months and see how we get on. I had the same trouble with the "first Christmas" stuff last year because she was in 6-12m last year. She also hates one piece jammies. Little madam!

Kids, eh? :haha:

There’s 35% off at the min- just in case you didn’t see it!

These? https://www.next.co.uk/style/st210377#194992?i=912months
I find Next generous in sizing too so they should be wearable for some time.

They are all so cute! Next near me didn't have those when I looked. Next sizes are huge, she still wears 3-6 m t shirts from next haha!

GAP come up small & Next come up huge

Supermarkets are hit and miss - my little 2 year old is in 12-18 month although some are huge on her and others fit with lots of growing room :wacko:
Also depending on shop she is in 9-12 :wacko:
I got her some from Sainsburys and I am hoping they will fit her :wacko:

Did you end up getting some?

Feel like I have a right heffa 21 month old :rofl:

Yeah, I got her nice ones from Sainsbury's. They are SO slim made!

Weirdly Gracie is having a massive growth spurt now. She's now growing out 12-18 month things!

Yeah, I got her nice ones from Sainsbury's. They are SO slim made!

Weirdly Gracie is having a massive growth spurt now. She's now growing out 12-18 month things!

Oooh they’re lovely!!

I’d love to see them stood next to each other to see the difference in size.

My dd is 2 this week and has only just grown out of her 9-12 month Jim jams. I got her 18-24 month Xmas ones for Xmas eve in the mothercare sale back in the summer and I'm rewrapping some that friend gave her last year to wear Xmas night. She's had a growth spurt recently so is in some 18-24 clothes and a couple of 2 year old tops but they need the sleeves rolling up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->