Christmas Morning Breakfast

LynAnne

Mum to 2 Boys
Reaction score
What are you having for breakfast on Christmas morning?

We normally do a mini fry up - bacon, eggs, potato scones - but this year with two little ones and no doubt a mountain of presents to get through I'm looking to do something different. But I don't know what! We'll be having Christmas dinner about 1pm so I'd like something that would fill up the bottomless pit that is my 2 year old!

We will probably have croissants or crumpets :munch:

We offer bacon sandwiches but if they just want to each chocolate they can haha

We don't have a big cooked breakfast. I've got the girls the small boxes of cereal to choose from and Christmas tree crumpets.

We will try and have a nice breakfast on Christmas Eve....scrambled eggs and salmon. DH used to have that when he lived at home on Christmas morning. However they were all made to wait until 10-11am for presetpr and had to eat first. No way on earth would my girls (or me tbh) wait so we've moved that tradition to Christmas Eve.

We usually just about manage a cuppa and some cereal! The girls are too excited to eat !.

We are doing a little tea party on Saturday instead with Xmas table decorations etc ! My elf on the shelf idea sorted too !

Scrambled eggs with feta
Canadian bacon
Cantaloupe & Honeydew melon
Mimosas

The kids have chosen beans and sausages for the last two years which I like as oh usually cooks this and not me!!

On Saturday we’re having a breakfast brought by the elf with pancakes, variety pack cereals, brioches, Christmas tree crumpets etc so we might keep the left overs for Christmas Day if they like it

The kids have chosen beans and sausages for the last two years which I like as oh usually cooks this and not me!!

On Saturday we’re having a breakfast brought by the elf with pancakes, variety pack cereals, brioches, Christmas tree crumpets etc so we might keep the left overs for Christmas Day if they like it

Argh I forgot to add the variety boxes to my order last night. Always something!

Might get some bake yourself pain au chocolate

Christmas tree crumpets. We tend to have a light breakfast to save room for the main event!

Hubby usually has scrambled egg and smoked salmon. The girls will probably have chocolate! I'll see on the morning what I fancy, prob porridge or veggie fry up.

Crumpets (trees and normal) and waffles this year. We'd normally have a fry up or pancakes.

Had no cinnamon rolls so kids picked chocolate muffins and Christmas tree
Crumpets

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"