Christmas Music

Status
Not open for further replies.

motherofboys

Reaction score
Do you prefer the more traditional carol or the 'pop' songs?
Which are your favourite songs in each category?
And while on the subject, who gets annoyed when you put on a music channel which claims to be playing 20 Greatest Christmas Songs Ever. To be met with a song that was number 1 at Christmas but doesn't have anything remotely festive about it? This drives me crazy.

What's worse are the constant ads. I've a few good Christmas playlists on spotify. All moods covered.

To answer your question though. I love the poppy ones mostly. Love Michael buble christmas album. It's Christmas when I hear "it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas" I also love Mariah Carey, all I want for Christmas. It's a classic.
But I love o holy night, fave Christmas Carol.

Oh yes, thats so annoying. We have lots of CDs but but no longer have our stereo with disc changer so I actually have to choose what to listen to rather than being able to put 6 varying cds in and hit random.

Love Michael Buble's Christmas cd and also the older Christmas Music, not really into much of the newer ones. Also love Josh Grobin's Christmas songs.

Oh yes, thats so annoying. We have lots of CDs but but no longer have our stereo with disc changer so I actually have to choose what to listen to rather than being able to put 6 varying cds in and hit random.

You would love spotify.... :winkwink:
Even the free version on a tablet or a laptop is fantastic, useless on a phone

I love the old Christmas tunes, like Andy Williams and Frank Sinatra, Elvis.... Oh I could go I. Forever lol.

I like the more pop songs but still like the traditional carols to at nativities and such. Hate hate hate fairy tale of New York so depressing!! And yes hate songs that were number 1 at Christmas but not remotely Christmas like East 17 stay another day that appears on every bleeding Christmas cd!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"