Christmas Phone Call?

C

Ceejay123

Hey!

My son is REALLY into the idea of Santa this year, it's exciting!

He keeps asking if Santa can bring him some specific toys. I said 'I'll ask him to sweetheart', and he said "RING HIM THEN MUMMY!!!" over and over -.-

Is there any way of getting santa to call a child near christmas? A company that offer it? :flower:

Last year my LO was to afraid to meet Santa. So I got my OH to ring him and change his voice so he sounded like Santa. DS was impressed and he still got to tell Santa what he wanted. I don't know of any company's bit could you ask a friend ?

There's a website called Portable North Pole where you can create a video message from Santa to your child, it can be personalised. It's free for a short video or you can pay a little bit to extend it. Santa says your child's name and talks about the gift they want.

My little boy loved it last year and watched it a lot. I'm not sure if they offer a phone call as well but if you google the website name it will tell you all the services it offers.

Hope this helps.

A few years back a family friend dressed as santa and facetimed the kids. x

There's an App called "A call from Santa" that we use. You set it up to call with a nice or naughty call, and if nice, Santa will tell child to keep up good work. If naughty, Santa will tell child its important to be nice to others and help others, etc. It calls immediately after you tell the app which type of call to make to child, and it pops up as a call from the North Pole. Very cute

Portable North Pole do a call from santa. No idea how good it is though as never used it myself.

There's an App called "A call from Santa" that we use. You set it up to call with a nice or naughty call, and if nice, Santa will tell child to keep up good work. If naughty, Santa will tell child its important to be nice to others and help others, etc. It calls immediately after you tell the app which type of call to make to child, and it pops up as a call from the North Pole. Very cute

We used this last year, kids loved it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->