Christmas TTC madness!

Ajos

Reaction score
Merry Christmas, everyone! Just a quick check in to ask how everyone's getting on? My period's due on the 30th but think I ovulated earlier so have been testing last few days and already getting frustrated :( I'm hoping it's just too early for BFP yet? Having cramping, backache, boob ache, lol. Anyway, good luck to those testing; and to those with BFPs trying to keep things under wraps :winkwink:

Merry Christmas :) sending luck for this cycle!! Keep us updated on how you get on. I'm currently 8 dpo trying my best not to test too early this cycle not sure how long I can hold off for lol x

I'm also 8 dpo, but not having any symptoms unfortunately....I'm really trying not to think about it too much... Easier said then done though. Af should be coming around the 1st-3rd. For me... We will see. I wish the best to you!!

Well, I ran out of tests boxing day, which is probably just as well as it was soul-destroying getting negatives. I forgot how hard TTC is! I will wait now til 30th and see what happens. I had strong symptoms a few days ago but lessened now. I thought I was pregnant every month when TTC my son (took 8/9 tries), apart from the one where I was pregnant, then I was sure I wasn't -typical!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->