Christmassy pics!

Talia12

Reaction score
There's probably already a thread like this plus it may be a bit early, but I wanted a place where we (we meaning I :blush:) could see everyone's pics of their trees/decorations/activities/purchases (non-presents)!! :happydance:

My mum bought this for my DS "in lieu of an advent calendar" - seems a bit tight haha since he's 4 and doesn't give a crap about art, but I LOVE it!!

Attachments

• IMG_3970.jpg
    IMG_3970.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_3971.jpg
    IMG_3971.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 10
I've wanted one of those light up xmas pictures for ages, but I never seem to get around to buying myself one.

This one was from cancer research or somewhere like that, but I've seen them in wilko I think!

That's so nice. I've got matching t-shirts for all my boys coming for when we have meals with family before Christmas so will take a picture of them when they arrive.

That's so nice. I've got matching t-shirts for all my boys coming for when we have meals with family before Christmas so will take a picture of them when they arrive.

Aw yay! I looove matching outfits, my DS and two nephews always do at least one matching outfit, hope I can get a pic of that! (They are POOR at cooperating for pictures)

Aw yay! I looove matching outfits, my DS and two nephews always do at least one matching outfit, hope I can get a pic of that! (They are POOR at cooperating for pictures)

I know how that goes :haha: trying to get them all facing the same way, and there's almost always someone pulling a face :haha:

This isn't the tops for Christmas, but the last time they matched was my nieces wedding in August. I don't usually match them, finding things in all 4 sizes has been a pain until the last few years.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1510782724997.jpg
    FB_IMG_1510782724997.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 16
Aww they are so sweet together! Can't wait to see the Christmas outfits!
Yeah, now that one of my nephews is in 7-8 I'm suddenly finding it hard to find the same stuff in 4-5 for my ds so matching is getting harder!

My girls are always matching. Can't do it do much now DD1 has school uniform.

So far for Christmas they have matching jumpers, matching t shirts and leggings and matching PJs. I haven't got myself of DH anything new this year (can't find anything I like tbh)

When my older two were little it was hard to find anything that was in both baby sizes and anything over 2 years. I love that some supermarkets are now doing the full range from baby up to teens and even adults. All 6 of us have the same PJ's from Asda this year haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->