Chronic pain... inflammation... input anyone (?)

seoj

Our family of four...
Reaction score
I suffer from chronic pain due to knee cap pain plus an old hip injury and tendonitis in my shoulder- all of which hurt on a daily basis... I've kept it in check with everything I've done over the years, but something has to give. :wacko:

I've tried massage therapy, acupuncture, chiropractor, advil, icing, heating, physical therapy... you name it. I feel like overall I'd just feel better if I could get the inflammation under control naturally. I really don't want to go on meds- that would be my only next option (per my rheumatologist).

I was told tart cherries are good and omeg-3. Any other suggestions?

Or anyone find something else that helps significantly? Thanks!

My brother has serious scoliosis (has had 2 surgeries because of it) and stopped taking medication for it last June because it wasn't doing anything for the chronic pain. Since then he's been taking a magnesium supplement, vitamin d, and doing yoga and he's noticed a huge improvement! I would look up magnesium and vitamin d for chronic pain :)

Thanks hun! I'll for sure look into that- I have tried Vit D before... and many other natural options (my doc even said he'd not recommend meds unless there was no other options- as all the side affects can almost be worse! I mean geesh).

I was recommended to try tart cherries- as they are linked to helping with inflammation- so I ordered some in pill form. I'll try magnesium too! Can't hurt.

Glad your brother is finding things that help :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->