Clary sage oil

Whatme

Reaction score
Can anybody recommend a clary sage oil brand or place where they brought it from? Like Etsy or Holland and Barrett. Also I need a carrier oil, if I want to apply it to the skin, I’m new to aromatherapy so a bit clueless,
I’m in the UK to so obviously uk stores please

I have bought mine straight off Ebay, it's only a small 10ml bottle and cost me around £2 or so. In regards to the carrier oil, I'm not too sure unfortunately.

I had never heard of Clary Sage oil until the other week when I was speaking to a friend of mine who is a midwife and she mentioned that her trust focus a lot on aromatherapy. She did warn me to only use it at 40 weeks due to its muscle relaxing properties.

Already planning on bathing in it daily haha!

A teacher at my daughters school told me about this today. She swears by it and says it brought on both of her labours within hours.

I'm 38 weeks this weekend and booked in for a sweep on Wednesday due to her measuring really big. I'm going to try it from Monday X

I remember being very sceptical, I put it in a hot bath, shut the door and let it steam up and then let everything cool obviously before I went in. I spent the rest of the day sniffing it on a tissue. Labour started that evening sooooo...

Cpconut oil would be a good carrier oil to apply topically. But you can use veg oil but it’s very thick

A teacher at my daughters school told me about this today. She swears by it and says it brought on both of her labours within hours.

I'm 38 weeks this weekend and booked in for a sweep on Wednesday due to her measuring really big. I'm going to try it from Monday X

That's my plan as well starting from maybe middle of next week when I am past the 38 week mark.

I have to go for a scan at 39 weeks due to them thinking I may be expecting a large baby from a scan o had this week.

Mine arrived today and it smells lovely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->