Cleaning products and masks

cparks1

Reaction score
Hello all. I know that when cleaning that we should stay away from, small tight spaces so we don't breathe fumes in. I usually use Comet (spray) when I clean the bathrooms at our house, multi cleaners for touch up spots anywhere, windex for windows and so on. Well, I cleaned out the tub in our bathroom yesterday, it was a tight place so I wore a mask over my face, kind of like the ones people use when they paint. It goes over your mouth and nose. Is this okay to do on a regular basis? I didn't feel like the fumes were getting to me, I could barley smell them. I just know that if I don't clean then it will never get done (still trying to train my husband :rofl:). What all do you do when you clean or what products do you use? I buy my stuff at Walmart and they never have natural cleaning products.

Hi hun :hi:

I am sorry I am not familiar with that product, but I am from the other side of the pond ;) You are taking good precautions and as long as it is not something you do every day and go over the top with, I would have thought you would be fine. :hugs:x

I just used my cleaning products at home as normal! Only thing I heard is pure bleach in water - you should use gloves but cleaning products should not fume you out if they do your using too much? lol x Little sprays and hot water does the trick :D

OR if you want you can use a vinegar mixture (1/5 vinegar the rest water) as a general cleaner. It's probably cheaper as well, and you don't have to worry so much about hazards and fumes. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->