Change bed sheets - once per week
Mop the floors - i mop floors & hoover every day
Clean the windows - about twice a year
Clean the bathroom - everyday

I clean rand tidy things everyday and then have a big clean once per week

Change bed sheets - once a week
Mop the floors - once a month, but I sweep/hoover everyday
Clean the windows - once every two months
Clean the bathroom - wipe down everyday and deep clean once a week.

I tidy stuff everyday and wipe down surfaces etc then I have one day a month where I do a whole house clean.

Change bed sheets- Once a week
Mop the floors- I hoover all the floors daily and mop 1-2x a week
Clean the windows- Once a year lol :blush: DH tends to do them
Clean the bathroom- Once a week, quick wipe daily

I do the bed sheets one a week.
Hoover downstairs daily (sometimes twice) and upstairs twice a week.
Mop the floors every other day or more often if the kids forget to take their shoes off and muddy them up again, 9/10 they remember though thankfully as I hate mopping floors :haha:
I clean the kitchen daily,
Bathrooms get wiped down daily but get a thorough clean weekly..

That's about it really.. Oh bedrooms get dusted weekly, downstairs gets done everyother day or when dust starts to settle, which is quite often in this house (right dusty lot we are for some reason :lol:) I hate seening dust everywhere, like really hate it..

Windows I do once a month, outside gets done twice a yr (not by me though)

x

Working full time and commuting for 3 hours a day leaves very little time to clean the house during the week so hubby just keeps everywere tidy and then I spend nearly all day saturday giving everywere a good going over.

Will hoover downstairs and upstairs, wash the floors everywere, dust, clean the toilets, clean all the kitchen tops properly, do a wash and dry, doesnt seem like a lot when I write it down but takes me a good 3 hours to do everything properly.

Change the bed every week or 2 weeks depending on how I am feeling, windows once/twice a year, fridge every few months and same with the cooker.

If I am off I always end up doing more. Hubby doesnt work so he does help out but I always go back over it because he just doesnt do it to my standard, obviously he doesnt know this :blush: bless him, he does try!!!

Bed sheets- Every week or every other.

Mop the floors- I used to do it once a week but everyone tracks in dirt, so it's whenever I feel like it. I too hate mopping. Although, I do take a broom to the hardwood and kitchen floors daily.

Clean the windows- This is done upon the arrive of moving in and whenever we move out, we rent. So once a year at the most.

Clean the bathroom- Quick clean every other day. Thorough cleaning is done once a week. It's done more if there's poo marks in the toilet or wee stains on the rim. :sick:

Kitchen is cleaned daily.

Washing is done once a week this it's just the 2 of us.

Dusting is done when I see it collecting. I'm allergic so I dread doing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->